Effective Date: April 26, 2008
CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com is soley owned by the Jay Newman, sole proprietor.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
Jay Newman, sole proprietor
5616 Grandview Blvd., Ste. 210
Mound, MN 55364
What Information is Collected About Visitors?
The information that CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com collects about you while you are using the Service falls into two general categories:
- Information You Provide to Us - CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while on the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com website or in responding via email in connection with a feature provided on the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com website. Some examples of this type of information include demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Service, information (such as your name or email address) that you electronically submit that you post on message boards on the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com website, and information contained in search requests or questions that you submit to the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com website. If you decline to supply or provide CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com with certain information while using the Service, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Service.
- Information that is Automatically Collected - CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com also collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com website. For example, to enhance your experience on the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com website, CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com uses a standard feature found in browser software called a "cookie." Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com site, cookies help us track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com site where you have entered preference information before. CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com also uses web beacons (also known as "single-pixel GIFs") to access cookies and to count users who visit the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com site or open CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com's HTML-formatted email messages. Another example of information that CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com automatically collects as you navigate the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com site is information about your computer's connection to the Internet. This information allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com site.
How is this Information Used?
CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com uses the information it collects from you while you are using the Service in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features and advertising that appear on the CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com website. We also may provide your information to third parties, such as service providers, contractors, and advertisers, for a variety of purposes. For example, we may provide our advertisers with information about you and other visitors that will enable our advertisers to better target ads to specific types of visitors.
CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com reserves the right to use and to disclose to third parties all of the information that CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com collects online about you and other visitors in any way and for any purpose, with one important exception. CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com will not use the information that it collects online from you while you are using the Service, nor will CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com authorize third parties to use such information, to mail or email promotional offers directly to you unless you have specifically informed CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com that you would like to receive promotional offers from CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com and/or from third parties. If you choose to receive these promotional offers, then your information may be used for direct mail or email marketing.
Please also keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, through email or web logs, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com. CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third party use of such information.
Be aware that CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com may occasionally release information about visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce our Terms of Service agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our site, the public, or CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com, some or all of our assets, or our site is acquired by another company, information about our visitors may be among the transferred assets.
Children's Privacy Statement
This children's privacy statement explains CarInsuranceMyFreeQuotes.com’s practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding your rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Service is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Service. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Service, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Service.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Service, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Service.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Service, we do NOT condition the participation in the Service’s online activities of a child under thirteen on providing personally identifiable information.
How To Make Changes to Your Information
Changes can be made at anytime by writing to us at the address listed below.
Questions Regarding Privacy
Jay Newman, sole proprietor
5616 Grandview Blvd., Ste. 210
Mound, MN 55364